Monday, May 01, 2006

Mystery Hand

Ok, so for this hand, I'm not going to tell you what I had, I want people to
e-mail their guesses to me, and I'll reply with the right answer :)

kwickfish@gmail.com

Counterspell [$3751]
Kwickfish [$1985]

Dealt to Kwickfish [?,?]

Kwickfish raises (75) to 75
MERCEDES999 folds.
IJuwedU folds.
BooostedJ folds.
Counterspell calls (55)
** Dealing Flop ** : [ 9d, 3d, 4h ]
Counterspell checks.
Kwickfish bets (110)
Counterspell raises (270) to 270
Kwickfish calls (160)
** Dealing Turn ** : [ 9h ]
Counterspell checks.
Kwickfish checks.
** Dealing River ** : [ 9c ]
Counterspell bets (200)
Kwickfish raises (700) to 700
Counterspell folds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bag said...

5s6s

11:21 AM  
Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

Ad Jd, A 10, or 2 2

5:15 AM  
Blogger Bag said...

Ad Jd makes no sense because kwickfish would have reraised on that beastly of a flop. Two overs and the nut flush draw is a royal flush for the Fish.

A 10 he would probably fold to the check-raise or reraise if he was being maniacal, I can't see him flat calling.

2 2 would be a bad reraise on the river because you are only getting called by a better hand. If you thought he was bluffing, why not just call there instead of throw more money in. You aren't going to get value out of a raise with 22. Also you could fold.

Kwickfish would not post this hand if he had a big pair or a 9 because it wouldn't be that interesting, so it has to be a bluff. A weak draw that missed makes the most sense to me, a gutshot maybe because he called the check-raise in position. Out of position, he'd probably fold. Even my previous guess of 56 might be giving him too much credit but I think he'd play that the same way...

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home