Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday Night Fever

Now that football is over I need something else to become addicted to. Outside of Puerto Rico, Call of Duty, and Mario Kart I've decided to add bowling to the list. I joined my friends' team and we kicked some ass last night. I bowled a 231, 189, and 223! We ended up winning 17 out of 21 possible points, plus it was double points night, so we ended up raking in 34/42 points. Yes, I'm a huge dork.

It's been dumping up in the mountains over the last few days, so I'm going up to Vail tomorrow to ski with Brooks, Jeremy, and Natalie. I can't decide whether I should head up tonight or tomorrow morning - maybe if they want to play Puerto Rico and tub it then I'll head up tonight. Anyway, the Mario Kart is calling my name, so I have to run.

Oh, p.s. if you haven't heard the Mario Kart Love Song, it's like the best song ever

1 Comments:

Blogger KermyFrag said...

you are a huge dork! But I knew that :)

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home