Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sorry it's been a while

Day 6 has not been forgotten about, but I will continue with that after I post a few other entries. Currently I'm playing in the U.S. Poker Championships in Atlantic City at the Taj Mahal. We played a short Day 1, and I ended the day with 33.5k, just over average I beleive. Day 2 was today, and I had a pretty rough day consisting of making numerous tough laydowns. I ended the day with 20k in chips, which is really low, but there is still plenty of room to maneuver back. Tomorrow the blinds will start at 500/1,000 and 100 ante, wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lazypoo87 said...

Haha man, I was just playin. Good to see you're doing well. Wish you the best of luck... not that you're going to need it tho. Well go now and make me that money so you can sponsor me. <3?

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home