Thursday, September 03, 2009

Bronco collapse and UFC 102 thoughts



I am incredibly excited for football this year but watching the Broncos implode just disgusts me. Kyle Orton disclocates his finger so badly that it bursts through the skin? So nasty. Now there's talk of Brandon Marshall going to the Jets. I don't really know what else to call this offseason other than an absolute disaster. I guess the only good news is that the defense is looking better than it did last year. But it couldn't have gotten any worse. Anyone see that hit by Brian Dawkins in the last game?

In other news, the UFC fights this weekend were awesome. Brandon Verra looked sluggish but got the W. Also, loved to see my boy Nate Marquardt do well. I was surprised to see how fast Randy Couture still is. Good fight, good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger PunkyPickett said...

I feel like at this point you need to post something else so "Broncos collapse" isn't the first thing ppl see when they go to your blog.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Bag said...

Stale and rotting.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

It could be worse...Your QB didnt throw 4 interceptions to one player this week...

ryan
Poker School

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home