Saturday, January 21, 2006

Let this be a warning

To all you 2k players out there, I'm sick and tired of you betting after every single flop if you raise preflop. I am going to start taking you off every single pot if you keep doing this shit against me. I had decided not to get involved with the good players, and just take money off the noobs, but since I'm not shown the same respect, it's on. I've officially declared war on all the good players on Party Poker.

Dealt to GnightMoon [ Ad Td ]
Concatenate calls [$20].
KINEEKEEYS folds.
wpFinalTable folds.
Lucky168la folds.
GnightMoon calls [$20].
Senora folds.
playpoker432 folds.
reefaaddict raises [$90].
MATPAT folds.
Concatenate calls [$80].
GnightMoon calls [$80].
** Dealing Flop ** [ Tc, Kc, 9h ]
reefaaddict bets [$275].
Concatenate folds.
GnightMoon raises [$650].
reefaaddict folds.
GnightMoon shows [ Ad, Td ] a pair of tens.

reefaaddict: wtf?
GnightMoon: lol

1 Comments:

Blogger GnightMoon said...

These plays are the only way I am making money these days, since the donkeys have sucked out 900 times in a row and I haven't flopped a set in a raised pot since 2005.

I too declare war on all you assholes who think you can push the Moon around.

Just don't do it to hotmark.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home